ALL exams --> Inorganic formulation and knowledge of lab sessions
- Inorganic chemical formulation
- Kinetic theory of matter
- Ideal gases laws.
- Mixtures and solutions: concept and type of separation techniques
- Concentration and units (M, m, % and g/L).
- Organic chemical formulation
- Bohr's atomic model
- Schrödinger model. Quantum numbers
- Electron configuration
- Periodicity (periodic properties): definition and how they change in the periodic table
- Chemical bonding: ionic, covalent and metallic
- Intermolecular forces
- Relation between chemical bonds, intermolecular forces and properties of substances.