What will we discover in Year 7?
Checklist term 2 exam
Contents of each trimester:
MINIMUM CONTENTS FROM THE 1ST EVALUATION Academic year 2019 -2020
- Describe the steps in the scientific method
- State the hypothesis for an experiment
- Identify the dependent and independent variables of an experiment
- Be able to suggest control variables for a given experiment
- Identify materials that have been used in the lab
- Interpret data shown in the form of tables or graphs
- Summarise the difference between the geocentric and heliocentric models of the universe
- Describe the movements of the Earth, rotation and revolution.
- Explain how the tilt and orbit of the Earth causes the seasons
- Describe lunar and solar eclipses